Gramática(FPP-MED-2016) Verbal Times Tópico resolvido

Questões sobre a gramática da língua inglesa.
ASPIRADEDEU
2 - Nerd
Última visita: 07-10-23
Mai 2020 21 10:05

(FPP-MED-2016) Verbal Times

Mensagem não lida por ASPIRADEDEU »

Choose the correct alternative to complete the blanks in the correct tense with the verbs in parentheses.

"My boyfriend, John, and I 1_______ (be) together for about six months. My 16th birthday was coming up and I was so excited because my previous birthdays 2_______ (be) bad. Of course I was 3________ (crush) when he told me his family was going away to Florida that weekend! While he was 4_______ (go), my sister 5_______ (take) me to the mall to get my mind off it. The whole time I kept texting him how much I missed him. I really 6_______ (start) to get bummed out and we 7__________ (shop) all day, so she decided to take me home. On the way, my sister said she wanted to stop at her boyfriend's house to say hi. When we 8________ (walk) in my friends all screamed, 'Surprise!' I was happy about the party but still upset because John wasn't there. Then my sister told me to go to the closet to get my presents. I walked over and opened the door, and there stood John with a big red ribbon on his shirt! It turns out he 9__________ (plan) the whole party just so I could finally have an amazing birthday. I couldn't 10_________ (ask) for a better day, or a better boyfriend!"
Disponível em: <http://www.seventeen.com/love/dating-ad ... t-perfect/>. Acesso em: junho de 2015.

a)
have been; had been; had crashed; gone; had taken; started; had shopped; had walked; had planned; have asked.
b)
were; have been; crush; went; taked; started; shopped; had walked; have planned; ask.
c)
have be; were; have crushed; went; taken; had start; had shop; have walk; have plan; have ask.
d)
have been; had been; crushed; gone; took; started; had shopped; walked; had planned; have asked.
e)
have been; were; had crushed; went; have taken; have start; shopped; had walk; have planned; have asked
Resposta

GAB: D, não entendi porque gone (go na forma particípio) e não went (go na forma de passado)

Editado pela última vez por ASPIRADEDEU em 21 Mai 2020, 10:37, em um total de 2 vezes.
“Não passamos de minhocas. Mas acredito ser uma minhoca que brilha.”
Sir Winston Churchill
ASPIRADEDEU
2 - Nerd
Última visita: 07-10-23
Mai 2020 22 12:20

Re: (FPP-MED-2016) Verbal Times

Mensagem não lida por ASPIRADEDEU »

alguém sabe responder essa estou precisando para fechar o conteúdo ?

“Não passamos de minhocas. Mas acredito ser uma minhoca que brilha.”
Sir Winston Churchill
Ósmio
5 - Mestre
Última visita: 04-03-24
Agradeceram: 3 vezes
Mai 2020 22 14:05

Re: (FPP-MED-2016) Verbal Times

Mensagem não lida por Ósmio »

Olá ASPIRADEDEU,

Como parece que você só não entendeu essa parte, vou respondê-la diretamente. Basicamente é uma expressão fixa.

He has gone/ he was gone - ele foi embora

Esperto ter ajudado :D

Responder